There is one thing that guests at The Lancaster London always seem to
agree on – the views are absolutely breathtaking! With Hyde Park
the largest of the Royal Parks, directly to the south, and vistas east
to the city, the hotel has arguably the best views in London.
Whether looking down from the hotel's deluxe bedrooms or enjoying the
view from the hotel restaurants, it's as if the heart of this great city
is within your reach. Marble Arch
and the plethora of Oxford Street
shops are a short five-minute stroll from the hotel with Knightsbridge
just ten minutes by taxi. The luxury hotel is home to two of London's most outstanding restaurants: Nipa
and Island Restaurant & Bar.
Lancaster London was also voted the Best of UK Hotels in the 'Meetings' category by the readers of 'Meeting and Incentive Travel'
The banquet cuisine, meeting space flexibility and spacious guestroom
accommodations are especially suited to host large seminars and
expos. Deluxe, 4-star hotel accommodations with exceptional views
make this a superb choice in London.
- 416 guestrooms and luxury suites
- Nipa Restaurant serves Thai cuisine
- Island Restaurant & Bar overlooks Hyde Park and serves British fair
- Lounge and Lounge Bar
- Can cater meetings of just 8 or banquets and events of up to 3000 people
- 24-hour room service
- Evening turndown service
- Internet Access
- Air-conditioned rooms, double glazed for privacy
- Marble bathrooms
- Fluffy bathrobes
- TV with Satellite
- In-room safe
- Direct dial phones with voicemail
- Power showers
- Complimentary Molton Brown toiletries