Since its opening in 1870, the legendary Grand Hotel Wien has always
been one of the most popular and prestigious luxury hotels in Europe and
well-known as being at the very hub of Viennese social life. The
hotel, which re-opened in 1994, is one of the most modern and luxurious
5-star hotels in Austria today. Its outstanding location in the heart of
Vienna, situated directly at the famous Ring Boulevard, just a few
steps to the Vienna State Opera, the history and the excellent service
have contributed to the hotel's splendour and outstanding reputation.
- 175 elegant rooms and 30 luxurious suites
- Non-smoking rooms, handicap accessible rooms and connecting rooms available
- Complimentary wireless LAN Internet access (wireless card required)
- 24-hour reception and concierge
- Complimentary 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center
- In-room Spa treatments upon request
- Complimentary 24-hour business center with PC workstation, printer, Fax,
- 24-hour room service
- Four Restaurants and Two Bars including:
- Le Ciel features spectacular views and a combination of creative Viennese and French cuisine.
- Unkai is an award-winning restaurant featuring a fascinating variety of Japanese specialties as well as Unkai Sushi Bar.
- Grand Café is a typical Viennese coffee shop where traditional patisseries and international dishes are served.
- Rosengarten is located in the hotel lobby and serves coffee, tea, snacks and a variety of drinks.
- Kavelierbar serves exquisite cocktails nightly.
- Rooftop terrace
- Direct access to parking garage
- Limousine service
- Laundry service
- Direct access to the Ringstrassen Galerien Shopping Center
- 30 mins from Vienna International Airport
- Doctor on call 24 hours
- Babysitting on Request
- An incomparable variety of meeting facilities perfect for
gala events, meetings, large conferences, receptions and private parties
including one of Vienna's largest Ballrooms, the Quadrille.
- 13 Meeting Rooms can accommodate up to 500 persons. Click Here to View Meeting Room Breakdown
- LCD TV with a large variety of national and international
channels, video-on-demand/movies, music-on-demand via a unique music
library, HD entertainment and news feeds.
- Voicemail facilities
- Tea making facilities
- DVD and CD upon request
- Turn-down service
- Individually-controlled air conditioning
- Electronic room safe
- Heated mirror, hairdryer and scale in the bathroom