Experience the history and romance of Old New Orleans at this unforgettable hotel in the heart of the famous French Quarter. The 18th century townhouse walls, palm-filled courtyard and private saltwater pools offer a welcoming and serene environment. May Baily's Place, once one of the better known bordellos in the wildly infamous red-light district known as Storyville, now serves as the hotel’s bar. Whether your plans are business or social-related, The Dauphine Orleans offers an intimate boutique style with excellent standards of service.
- Serenity in the heart of the French Quarter
- Non-smoking, historic boutique hotel
- 111 unique guestrooms & suites
- Rates include complimentary breakfast and welcome drink
- 111 guestrooms
- Courtyard Saltwater pool
- Newly renovated fitness room
- Guest library
- Room descriptions
- All rooms overlook or surround the lush landscape of the Carriage House Courtyard
- The 14 rooms of the Hermann House Courtyard are in a secluded section of the Hotel, only a few steps from the “Board Room” and feature a Jacuzzi tub and shower.
- The 9 Carriage House Courtyard rooms include a unique combination of rooms and suites each unique with period antiques.
- The Dauphine offers great service with high-tech amenities in an intimate setting perfect for retreats, board meetings, intimate wedding, presentations or even a family get-together.
- 1000 sq ft of function space
- Two versatile meeting rooms
- Capacities up to 60 people
- Audio-visual equipment available
- Professional event planners
- View Capacity Chart
- View Wedding Information
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Non-smoking hotel
- Secure Valet parking in private on-site garage ($28/day + 12% sales tax)
- Complimentary welcome beverage
- Continental breakfast & complimentary afternoon tea
- Daily newspaper
- Concierge desk
- Cable television
- Iron & Ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Valuables vault
Coffee Lounge is open every morning from 6:30am until 10:00am M-F and 7:00am until 11:00am Saturday and Sunday.
May Baily’s Place was once a bordello in the red light district but is now a charming and intimate hotel bar
Deluxe Continental Breakfast: Fresh fruit, hot and cold cereals, coffee, baked goodies, make your own waffles
Located in the heart of the French Quarter, just one block from the bustle of Bourbon Street and two blocks from the antique stores and art galleries of Royal Street. Jackson Square, the riverfront and the Aquarium of the Americas are within easy walking distance, as are many other attractions in the French Quarter and Central Business District areas.