The new Hotel Mazarin, formerly the Saint Louis Hotel, has undergone a comprehensive multi-million dollar renewal resulting in a charming oasis in the most vibrant and fashionable district in New Orleans. The newly designed hotel is accented in gold leaf, rich woods and a fresh luxurious décor that creates an inviting and personable stay delivered in historical elegance with modern hotel conveniences. The hotel is ideally situated to the entertainment, dining, shopping and cultural offerings of America’s favorite city.
- Recently upgraded, upscale French Quarter boutique hotel
- A unique setting for business meetings or special events
- 102 upgraded and spacious rooms surrounding a private courtyard
- 102 upgraded rooms, most of which surround a lush, Mediterranean courtyard
- Nicely appointed bathrooms with separate vanity area and walk-in shower with rain shower head
- In-room safe
- Cotton bathrobes and slippers
- High-speed data ports
- Voice mail
- Alarm clock with iPod/iPhone docking station.
- Plush pillow top beds
- Writing desk and chair
- Fitness Center access
- Business center access
- In-room spa services by Spa Laje offered in the comfort of your room
Hotel Mazarin offers superb French Quarter meeting and banquet space, encompassing over 4,500 square feet of meeting space. Whether you’re staging an intimate dinner for 20 guests, an executive business meeting for 70 guests or an elaborate theme party for 175 guests, the facilities ensure that space, and style, are never an issue. Additionally, the weather protected Queen Anne Courtyard offers unique space for your unforgettable catered events. The meeting rooms provide the perfect location for business discussions with separate areas for breakout sessions and coffee breaks.
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- 24-hour bell desk
- Breakfast daily
- Bottled water in room
- Daily newspaper
- Local calls
- In-room coffee
- Valet parking (additional fee)
- Special pricing is available to guests for New Orleans airport transportation
- Fully non-smoking
- Check-in 3:00pm/ Check-out 12:00 pm
The hotel bar, Patrick’s Bar Vin, opened in 2011 and has already become a French Quarter destination. The bar is situated adjacent to the hotel’s tropical courtyard and offers a wide selection of wines and champagne by the glass, light and savory small plates and mixed drinks in a comfortable, upscale décor.
Hotel Mazarin is centrally located in the heart of the historic French Quarter. It’s secluded in privacy yet just 1/2 block from Bourbon and Royal Streets. Hotel Mazarin is an easy stroll to New Orleans' unique attractions including antique shops, art galleries, Jackson Square, and the Aquarium of the Americas. The Hotel is also convenient to New Orleans Central Business District, Harrah's Casino and the New Orleans Convention Center.